About the Children’s Museum Of Brownsville
To introduce children to the World of Learning through hands-on creative and interactive exhibits, workshops, and special events in a safe, welcoming, and interactive environment.
- That Children of diverse ages and backgrounds will learn through fun
- That the Children’s Museum of Brownsville will complement the education system
- That a child’s self-worth will be enhanced through discovery and participation
- That respect for others will be strengthened through interactive, cooperative play
- Ensure that our practices and policies keep our annual 60,000 patrons that enjoy the Children’s Museum of Brownsville as safe as possible.
- To provide great customer care by demonstrating knowledge of services, respect, promptness, and reliability within and outward of the museum
- To actively foster parental involvement in their children’s learning development
- To cultivate children’s cultural curiosity, strengthen their imagination, and nurture creativity
- To challenge and motivate children to discover new ways of learning by appealing to their sense of adventure and play through our exhibits, workshops, and special events
- To provide a positive atmosphere as well as a safe and clean environment for children and families to grow and learn
- To encourage partnerships with complementary organizations to enhance the opportunity for learning and effect positive changes in children’s lives
- To focus on children (ages birth to 8 years) and their learning activities, as well as creating the opportunity for older children to be a part of the total learning process